
So we just got back from the doctors and it is official... a girl! We are really excited. Now the name hunt begins. If you have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! (But remember, we are definite traditionalists... so no Shaniqua's... Sue...) We originally thought we might post a picture of the ultrasound, but the baby is quite an active little creature and wouldn't slow down enough for a good face shot. And, after all, doesn't one ultrasound look like another?


4 comments:
Woo Hoo for the pink team! You'll love all the drama that follows. My very favorite girl name is Kate. You'll have a blast naming her!
So, what do we get if we suggest the name you pick?
Congratulations! A girl is nice
I am so excited for you!!! Here I am across the sea not even knowing you were pregnant!!!! Congratulations!!! I guess I should look on here more often!!!
A GIRL!!! That's so exciting, congrats!
Post a Comment