As I still haven't been the to photo lab to get any pictures developed - and we are still basically doing the same thing we have always been doing, I thought I would just post some recent "Tom-ims" that have kept us entertained.
1. Tom's favorite thing in the world is to sword fight with his two foam swords. Putting on his boots, his belt and slipping his sword into his belt transforms him into a fearsome pirate-soldier who will not take no for an answer.
After about half an hour of being poked and jabbed incessantly by his sword, though, one gets tired of the game. Which was just the case with his mom the other day who told him that she was through with playing swords and not to poke her any more. Well, the little pirate came charging up just the same and began another onslaught of poking. Being completely irritated by now, she said "I am going to take your sword away if you don't stop poking me." To which, he replied, "I'm not poking you - I'm poking your shirt."
2. One afternoon, mom and Tom were taking naps - Tom in the playroom and Mom on the front room couch. Suddenly, Mom wakes up to Tom coming pounding into the room, his arms flung wide open, shouting... "TA DA!! I'm awake!"
2014 in Review
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment