Take my gorgeous baby girl, for instance. Mary Alice is only 6 months old, but she is starting to become a fiesty little thing - rabble rousing and pickin' fights with her brother.
Don't believe me? (C'mon... don't pretend that wasn't you I heard snickering.)
Well, I have the photos to prove it, my friend. (I'll even give you the play by play...)
Tom: (singing random lines from the Puff the Magic Dragon song at the top of his lungs.)
Mary Alice: "My word, you are off-key.... and by the way, the correct lyrics are "...lived by the sea and FROLICKED in the AUTUMN MIST..." not "...lived by the sea with the frog and the hippopotamus..."

Tom: "Oh yeah... what do you know?"

Mary Alice: "I know that you have foolishly come within striking distance of my overly-grabby infant hand during my quintessential grab-and-yank developmental stage."

Tom: "Oh, it's so on..."

Mary Alice: "Bring it!"
Awww... aren't they sweet?
The correct answer is yes, by the way.


1 comment:
Tell me about it. It only gets better. My kids' lives are in danger at the moment because they can't seem to leave each other alone. My sister said you're not a real parent until you have to deal with fighting children. I think I'm starting in that phase. That's some good photographic evidence you have there!
Cory
Post a Comment