Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Witness the “Oh S#@%!” moment


Oh, yes he did.

Cause, you know -
"Go wash your hands"
is so easily mistaken for
"Please rip down the wall paper in the bathroom. I think it looks lovelier in heaps on the floor than neatly plastered to the wall."


In kid language, that is.


There's a good boy.

4 comments:

Dave and Teresa said...

Ha ha ha ha I love everything about this. Tom's face is priceless!!! What a funny kid.

Here at home said...

It's probably a sign. I mean who has wallpaper nowadays? You should finish removing it, spackle it, and paint it. Let him see if he can tear that off! I'm glad that you were able to remember to go and get the camera and take a picture rather than fly off the hook. Thanks for the laugh.

Cory and Sharon

Mike and Kim said...

Liz, this is your cousin Kim. I added you to my blog and ours is private so I need you to send me your e-mail to kim_weber07@hotmail.com so I can invite you on to read. It was great to see you all at the wedding. I hope this will help me keep better touch with you all. You have a cute little family. Hope you are doing well !

Woolcott Family said...

You know... some folks count to 10. But I find that I usually skip numbers 2-9 when I do that. One day, though, I realized that my camera is never more than 10 seconds away from me at any given time. (It's a sickness, I know...) So, I grab my camera - which leaves me with two choices: a)take a picture or b) hurl the camera at the offending party. And, since I consider my camera to be one of my own children (even though the government consistently rejects my petitions to issue my baby a social security number) - I usually don't take option B.
How's that for Love and Logic?