Monday, July 20, 2009

Jacomb Chronicles

We were very pleased to have a visit from our family recently. Ok, not recently... I am almost two months late in getting these photos ready for the blog... But I am starting to catch up on my backlog (I emphasize the STARTING).

So, these photos will be a two-part series depicting our adventures with the Jacomb family and Grandma Christine. Let's start with some introductions:



Meet Mike - age 4. Occupation: King of the World!



And Stephen - age 1. Occupation: Heartbreaker (just look at those eyes!)


And these cute boys' mamma - Nicci.

Nicci?

Where are you?

Now, I promise that these two darlings were not left on our doorstep without parental supervision - but darn it if we only took pics of the kiddos. Sorry Nicci! (Although I think I have one of you at the American West Heritage Center... a.k.a. Part 2 of the Jacomb Chronicles series.
Stay tuned!)




Tom with his cousins



Can you just see the joy? Kids to play with! Hooray!




A little lawn tumbling.


That's some good stuff!



Here are the boys preparing some Oreos for Dirt Cake.



That's some good mashing!



And some good tasting...



A little bathtime playtime.



A relaxing pre-bedtime wrestling match with the dad/uncle.











Good times for all!


No comments: