Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Here's our cute little Mario, Jessie, and Tigger getting ready to beg for sugar from the neighbors.

And this little guy was so excited, he couldn't even stand still for the picture.

But we got one more shot out of the oldest two.


After trick or treating, we came home to celebrate Grandma's birthday.

She had quite a bit of help blowing out the candles.

I apparently put a trick candle on the cake.... though I swear I didn't realize what it was!



Our Pre-Halloween Festivities


Last Monday we carved the pumpkins (ahead of Halloween night, this year... cause we are on top of things like that and all...)

Thomas (who had celebrated his birthday at school that day and wore his birthday crown for the rest of the evening) posing with the pumpkin creations.




Our spooky pumpkins by night.


I must say, kids sure make the holidays fun!

No comments: