What a backlog! I have so many picture from the last few months, I am not entirely sure how to put them all up.
But lucky for you, I am a cataloger - and I am well versed in dealing with backlogs. The only thing to do now is blitz 'em - cataloger-ninja style. So here goes (complete with metadata):
Date: July 2011
Location: Twin Fall, Idaho
Creator: Me
Subject: John, Thomas, Henry, and Mary Alice on our roadtrip
We will start with a segment of our trip up to Kuna back in July. We were headed up for the Morgan Family reunion (which I have already posted about, cause I am on top of things like that and all.) Kuna, Idaho is about 4.5 hours away from us and our kids, although great travelers, will completely LOSE it, if we don't stop somewhere along the way and let them run for a minute or two. Not to mention their Dad, who has his own issues with stopping at every gas station with a soda machine and really bad food... okay, not EVERY gas station - but I do believe we might be on first name terms with some of the gas station attendants along I-84. But, I digress.
Anyway, this time we stopped in Twin Falls, Idaho. Here's some pics from our brief 10 minute respite:








Pretty awesome views for a leg-stretch, eh?
But lucky for you, I am a cataloger - and I am well versed in dealing with backlogs. The only thing to do now is blitz 'em - cataloger-ninja style. So here goes (complete with metadata):
Date: July 2011
Location: Twin Fall, Idaho
Creator: Me
Subject: John, Thomas, Henry, and Mary Alice on our roadtrip
We will start with a segment of our trip up to Kuna back in July. We were headed up for the Morgan Family reunion (which I have already posted about, cause I am on top of things like that and all.) Kuna, Idaho is about 4.5 hours away from us and our kids, although great travelers, will completely LOSE it, if we don't stop somewhere along the way and let them run for a minute or two. Not to mention their Dad, who has his own issues with stopping at every gas station with a soda machine and really bad food... okay, not EVERY gas station - but I do believe we might be on first name terms with some of the gas station attendants along I-84. But, I digress.
Anyway, this time we stopped in Twin Falls, Idaho. Here's some pics from our brief 10 minute respite:
Pretty awesome views for a leg-stretch, eh?


No comments:
Post a Comment