Finally uploaded my recent pictures from my camera onto the computer. And man! has it been a while since I did that. So there were 400+ images to sort through. I thought I would start with some of our Easter activities.
The week before Easter, we decided to make some birds' nests. (Click link for recipe)






And while my original recipe ended with just these nests, the kiddos decided to add a little touch of Peeps...


And our Mr. Henry waited patiently in the "wings" for his chance at some peeps and eggs.

Scooting ever closer... closer... closer.... till...
SNATCH! He popped one in his mouth.
But wasn't quite so sure they tasted as good as they looked.
The week before Easter, we decided to make some birds' nests. (Click link for recipe)
And while my original recipe ended with just these nests, the kiddos decided to add a little touch of Peeps...
And our Mr. Henry waited patiently in the "wings" for his chance at some peeps and eggs.


No comments:
Post a Comment