Well, we just dropped Amy off at the MTC. So, its been a good and a sad day. There were quite a few tears, but when it came time to leave, she marched on through those doors with a smile. She was eager to serve! We sure will miss her, though! I have posted her MTC and mission home addresses with Tyler's mission address - they are listed on the right. Amy will be in the MTC until March 15, when she will leave for Pennsylvania. She should have an MTC email address within a few days. I will post her contact information when we get it. I am sure she would love to hear from everyone!
1 comment:
I hope that everything went well with Amy's talk and dropping her off! I was sad I couldn't make it to her Farewell. :( I hope all is going well with your family!
Jaime
Post a Comment