Well, a lot has happened since I last posted pictures, but the two most prominent things were Mary Alice’s blessing and Amy leaving on a mission. I have pictures of both events – but haven’t had time to scan them or upload them. I have a REALLY good excuse, though.
This past week was Capstone – the culminating experience and de facto exit exams for my MLS degree. I had one week (and ONE week only) to select, research, and compose three papers dealing with issues in Library Science. I am very proud to say that I finished it late last night (like around 3 a.m.)! On its own, I would say that Capstone is a difficult week – but of course life didn’t stand still while it happened. In fact, life decided to kick it up a notch, instead. In addition to Capstone, I had two other papers, a test, and 50 pages of readings, two sick kids, a sick husband, a sick mother-in-law (who was an angel to help out this week!), contracted the stomach flu AND a rather nasty version of the regular flu myself (thanks to Amy for that one!), and took Wednesday completely off to go to the MTC with Amy.
Well, excuses over – I will get the photos digitized and uploaded soon. I may be an extremely biased mother – but the kids just get cuter every day! You just have to see!
2014 in Review
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment